Keeping the citizens of Torrance safe and prosperous is Geoff Rizzo’s first priority for city government. Be it as a Torrance police officer, city planner, family man, community volunteer, adjunct professor or city councilman – Geoff’s drive to serve others has provided him with the skills and expertise our city needs. In Geoff Rizzo, voters can expect a strong leader with the kind of integrity and loyalty we need in city government.
A Focus on What Matters
- Providing our first responders have ample staff levels, training and resources
- Keeping our streets safe by finding new solutions to ease traffic congestion, improve intersections and reduce collisions
- Supporting efforts to add quality jobs and vital services that enhance city revenues
- Promoting smart development through public-private partnerships that incentivize hiring and manufacturing locally
- Maintaining our city’s historic charm and family-oriented character
- Keeping our citizens informed, our government accountable and our city financially solvent